Outdoor Lighting Contractor
Portland OR | Gresham OR | Beaverton OR | Newberg OR
You’ve worked hard to get your backyard exactly how you want it. Every tree is in place, all the landscaping is done, and your hot tub is ready to go. Now you need to light it, so you can show it off! Maybe you’re looking for a little extra security too, for your backdoor or the drive in front. Don’t mess around with too-short string lights, flimsy timers, or cheap solar garden lights–call a professional outdoor lighting contractor to light your outdoor paradise!
Elements to Consider for Outdoor Lighting Installation
- Security: Even a simple motion-triggered floodlight can go a long way if you’re concerned about neighborhood safety. Motion-sensor lights can scare off potential intruders or animals. Additional garage lighting or perimeter lighting can go even further, making sure your property is well-lit.
- Safety: Lights are a security measure, but they can also make it safer for you or your family to walk around at night. Whether you have several sets of garden steps, or just a rocky walkway, outdoor lighting can go a long way toward preventing accidents or missteps.
- Usability: A well-lit backyard is far more inviting than a dim, poorly-lit space. If your backyard could be lit with a flip of a switch, wouldn’t you use it more? Stop fumbling in the dark and light that patio.
- Beauty: A garden or lawn at night can be a beautiful thing. Show off your landscaping or natural features with some well-designed lighting, and bask in the beauty of it all!
Outdoor Lighting Services Made Easy
Here are just some of the ways we can upgrade your backyard experience:
- Security wiring and lighting for perimeters, garages, and any other dark areas.
- Pool/hot tub wiring and lighting–both underwater and above water!
- Path/walkway lighting
- Porch or patio lighting
- Landscape accent lighting around bushes, trees, or other natural features.
- Outdoor stereo system wiring
Make your backyard as comfortable as possible with outdoor lighting installation. Our outdoor lighting electricians will custom-design your outdoor lighting experience, making sure every fixture is exactly where you want and need it to be. One of the best and least expensive improvement projects you can do for your home is an outdoor lighting installation. At Key Electrical Construction, we value having the ability to help you see better and save money with contemporary lighting fixtures and wiring, making sure your outdoor paradise is beautifully lit!
Our Electrical Contractor Services are offered at a competitive rate and only provide the best in quality. Customer service and safety are our top priorities. Contact Key Electrical Construction Inc today to schedule outdoor lighting services.